WooCommerce Lottery – WordPress Competitions and Lotteries, Lottery for WooCommerce is a plugin developed for the WordPress content management system, which allows you to create lotteries and competitions within your WooCommerce e-commerce site.
Thanks to this tool, it is possible to set different game modes for the site's customers, with the aim of encouraging the purchase of products and increasing user loyalty.
What is WooCommerce Lottery – WordPress Competitions and Lotteries?
WooCommerce Lottery allows you to create different types of games, including traditional lotteries, prize competitions in which customers participate through a sort of advent calendar, limited-time competitions, in which participants have a defined time window to compete, and more.
The operation of the plugin is extremely simple and intuitive, and it is possible to configure all the settings through a special administration panel.
Once the plugin has been activated, the site administrator can create a new lottery or competition, setting the characteristics of the game, from the type of participation to the prizes up for grabs.
For example, it is possible to establish a cost for participation in lotteries and competitions, or allow customers to earn points on their internal site account, which can be used to participate in lotteries and competitions.
In this way, it is possible to create an incentive system for purchases on the site and build customer loyalty, who will have the opportunity to participate in games in which they can win interesting and valuable prizes.
Once the participation deadline has ended, the plugin automatically selects the winner through a random drawing system, and the site administrator can communicate to the participants the name of the user who won.
WooCommerce Lottery – WordPress Competitions and Lotteries is an extremely flexible and customizable plugin, which can be used on any type of WooCommerce e-commerce site.
Furthermore, the site administrator has the ability to customize the pages and templates of the lotteries and competitions, creating a unique and engaging gaming experience for its customers.
Furthermore, the plugin is offered in different languages, guaranteeing the possibility of using it in multiple international markets.
In conclusion, WooCommerce Lottery – WordPress Competitions and Lotteries is a high quality plugin, which allows you to create lotteries and competitions within your WooCommerce e-commerce site in an easy and personalized way. Thanks to this tool, you can encourage the purchase of products and increase user loyalty, while creating an engaging and fun gaming experience for your customers.
What is WooCommerce Lottery?
WooCommerce Lottery is a plugin that extends the popular WooCommerce plugin with lottery/contest/raffle functionality. This plugin is designed for WordPress website owners who want to create an easy-to-use lottery experience for their customers.
What are its characteristics?
The WooCommerce Lottery plugin:
– Works with the latest version of WordPress and WooCommerce, including compatibility with PHP8;
– Integrates seamlessly into WooCommerce via its hooks;
– Offers a new type of WooCommerce product – the lottery;
– Allows you to define the number of lottery winners;
– Allows you to access later at the time of payment, even as a guest;
– Allows you to have a zero lottery ticket price and works with TeraWallet/Credit payment gateways;
– Allows one or more winners to win one or more prizes;
– Allows you to refund tickets with a single click if the lottery fails;
– Allows the lottery to end immediately if the maximum number of tickets is sold;
– Allows you to extend the lottery expiration date with all previously sold tickets (ticket rollover for failed lotteries);
– Allows you to manually publish the lottery and has the option to delete previous data after relisting;
– Allows you to manually extend the lottery expiration date in failed lotteries (keeping lottery participants);
– Allows you to define the minimum and maximum number of tickets available;
– Allows you to define the maximum number of tickets per user, the number of winners and multiple prizes per user;
– Allows you to set the start and end time of the lottery;
– Allows you to view entry listings for lotteries, as well as control how you want to display lotteries: together with other items or on a separate page;
– Provides widgets with upcoming lotteries, upcoming lotteries, latest/recommended lotteries, featured lotteries, recently viewed lotteries, 'my lotteries' and random lotteries;
– Offers email notifications (with editable templates) for lottery win, failure, end, no luck, lottery failure for customers, and lottery extension;
– Represents the lottery product with an icon (label) on the thumbnail;
– Has a new “Lottery History” tab on the product page;
– Offers a user's “My Lotteries” page, where you can see active lotteries and won lotteries;
– Allows filtering of lotteries in the product list (wp-admin);
– Represents the lottery product with an icon that describes the different status of the lottery: active, finished, finished and paid, failed (wp-admin);
– Offers a set of shortcodes, including the shortcode to view my lotteries for the registered user;
– Allows you to make a raffle from any type of WooCommerce product – simple, virtual or downloadable products;
– Allows you to manually delete any ticket via WooCommerce order management – by deleting the order, the ticket will also be deleted;
– It is compatible with WPML, with translation files;
– Allows the user to create and submit their own lotteries/contests/draws and the site owner can charge a commission (via multi-vendor plugins like Producers or Dokan).
How is it configured?
You can easily set up the plugin in less than 30 minutes. However, it is recommended to read the documentation and check out the Woocommerce Lottery demo. There are also several settings available to customize your WooCommerce Lottery setup.
Is it possible to customize the theme?
Yes, if you are a WordPress theme developer, you can purchase an extended license to create a Woocommerce Lottery theme for Envato.
How does it work with Woocommerce Multi-vendor?
WooCommerce with a multi-vendor plugin allows you to have your own marketplace where sellers post their products for sale and you can earn a commission on each seller's sale. We recommend using WooCommerce Lottery + Dokan, which features frontend auction product submission with Dokan – Integr for WooCommerce Lottery.
What is a cronjob and what does it mean to me?
Cronjobs are required – if your host doesn't support 1-minute cronjobs, you can use a third-party cronjob service like easycron.
Can it be used with the WooCommerce API?
Yes, WooCommerce Lottery works with the WooCommerce API.
Where can I find the changelog?
The complete changelog is available on the WooCommerce Lottery documentation page.
Could I ask for more information about it?
For more information, please contact the WooCommerce Lottery support system or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“If you are having problems with WooCommerce Lottery – WordPress Competitions and Lotteries, don't worry! You can always contact G Tech Group support by opening a ticket by writing to email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you with installing and configuring the Lottery for WooCommerce plugin.”